We are seeking a Spanish-speaking bilingual School Age Teacher to join our organization! This individual will plan and present school age appropriate (Kindergarten to fourth grade) activities for children.
- Demonstrate knowledge and ability to support bilingual after-school programming for children ages 5 to 10 years through two or more years work experience.
- Create a fun and safe learning environment
- Develop schedules and routines to ensure adequate physical activity and recreational fun
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with school age children and parents
- Community with parents students growth and progress
- Maintain the health and safety of all students
- Bilingual Spanish Speaking is a must
- Must have12 core units or more in child development / minimum of 16 General Education units
- Able to qualify or have a valid/current State of California, Child Development Permit
- Previous experience in child development programs, teaching, or recreational youth/mentoring programs
- Ability to build rapport with school age children
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Excellent biliterate written and verbal communication skills