- Health conscious registered nurse with previous experience in an Integrative Wellness and/or Med Spa practice.
- Self-starter with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong clinical problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Experience with IV insertion and phlebotomy is mandatory.
- Friendly and capable of building a rapport with both clients and staff.
- Experience with injectable cosmetic procedures like neurotoxins and dermal fillers is preferred.
- Current RN license to practice in the state of Arizona is mandatory.
- Knowledgeable about various integrative health and primary care services (IV therapy, cosmetic services, weight loss, hormone replacement therapies and skin care).
- Performs scope- specific consultations and develops treatment plans with recommended service and products
- Administer injectable therapies (IV drips, IV Pushes, Intramuscular injections)
- Performs aesthetic, weight loss, hormone replacement and primary care services
- Communicate with collaborating Provider regarding client plan of care
- Educate clients about overall wellness, nutrition, weight loss modalities, hormone replacement therapies, as well as pre and post procedure instructions.
- Report to supervising provider on treatment results including any adverse reactions.
- Maintain accurate charting and clinical documentation of all clients.
- Stay up to date on new products and services in the industry.
- Insure the safety and comfort of clients.