- $110,000 to $135,000 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
This position is 3 days in the office and 2 days remote.
· Coordinate multiple departments, vendors, and assets to ensure timely and cost-effective execution of major scope milestones.
· Establish collaborative partnership among stakeholders to enable scoping, financial and resource decisions.
· Identify, document, and elevate cross-organizational and vendor-driven dependencies, and work with managers and peers across the organization to develop and implement appropriate dependency management processes.
· Establish appropriate project governance structures and processes by engaging executive sponsor and key stakeholders to develop appropriate thresholds and cadence for governance discussions.
Project Management Service Task Order
· Coach junior level project management and matrixed team members and
provides guidance on adherence to the Project Management practices.
· Work with senior leaders to contribute relevant data to support annual planning activities.
· Provide financial project performance and forecasting reports to CS senior management and program team.
· Identify and evaluate the risks associated with project activities and work across organizations to establish and monitor mitigation plans.
· Identify, document and spear-head evaluation of changes based on cost, schedule, risk, and scope impacts as well as cross-functional dependencies. Ensure appropriate packaging of relevant information to support appropriate project change and governance decision processes.
· Develop and maintain required project management artifacts in accordance
with Company Project Management standards and applicable regulations.
· Identify efficiencies and present recommended improvement opportunities at various levels of management.
Required Skills & Work Experience
· Strong project management skills with prior experience managing complex cross-functional projects in a highly matrixed environment.
· Experience with cross-project/program dependency identification and management
· Strong Written and Oral communication skills with ability to present complex information and respond to complex needs of a large and visible project or program.
· Ability to network with internal and external stakeholders, and leverage relationships to resolve complex project issues.
· Effectiveness working diplomatically across teams with varying objectives.
· Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, MS Project),
· Bachelors degree and a minimum of 6 years of project management experience, or any equivalent combination of education and work experience
· PMP (Must be willing to obtain within 12 months of date of hire)
· Must have work authorization in the United States.
Preferred Skills & Work Experience
· Transportation industry experience
· Design and Construction experience is a plus
· Direct or matrixed people management experience
For the love of innovation!
Great company, great employees
B12 Government SolutionsWashington, DC
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.