The Parts Associate will sell over the counter parts to customer as well as walk customers through new RVs, provide basic orientation of features and functions and recommend add-on parts.
- Assists all customers (retail and shop) in selecting required parts in a friendly, professional, and efficient manner
- Informs customers of companion part requirements and specials, and ensures that the customer is exposed to the full product line
- Walks customers through new RVs, provides basic orientation of features and functions and recommends add-on parts
- Answers phone calls, providing price quotes and other information
- Receives payment from retail customers
- Keeps show room, counter and rear parts areas stocked, clean and uncluttered
- Issue purchase orders to appropriate vendor to order parts when needed
- Create and track special orders and notify relevant party upon receipt
- Process and close open work orders
- Perform ongoing parts inventory
- Other duties as assigned
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or GED; One year of warehouse experience and/or training; Candidates with an equivalent combination of education and experience will also be considered.
$15-$17 per hour, depending on experience. Bonus opportunites for customer orientations and part sales.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
Benefits include medical, vision and dental insurance, 401K retirement savings plan with match, vacation time, holiday and sick leave, company paid continuing education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
At B. Young RV we know our success begins with our people. Our ability to achieve our goals is directly impacted by the people who define our company. We look for people who share our commitment to exceptional customer service, act ethically, have the will and desire to be a productive team member, and are driven to succeed. We are a family owned and operated RV dealership based out of the Pacific Northwest and we are looking for individuals to join our vastly growing team. If you want to work in an exciting, faced paced environment that offers competitive pay, vacation time and excellent benefits then we have the job for you!
Be Young, Have Fun