- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
B. Green & Company is currently seeking an experienced, full-time, Maintenance Technician to join our team. This position will join our Operations team and will report directly to the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Maintaining records of any work and inspections done on-premises
- Perform routine maintenance tasks for all buildings, such as drywall repair, plastering, carpentry, flooring repair, painting and more
- Detecting, troubleshooting and repairing building issues, like basic problems with the building's electrical, plumbing and HVAC systems
- Maintain cleanliness of exterior buildings and parking areas
- Performing inventory on repair supplies
- Keeping repair tools and supplies clean and organized
- Assisting supervisor with vendor management and other duties
- Building, fixing and installing new furniture or equipment
- Ensuring all safety systems are functioning properly, including smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Conducting routine maintenance on equipment and building systems
- Efficiently respond to and complete maintenance requests.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Maintenance experienced: 3 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Knowledgeable and skilled in safe use and maintenance of hand tools, power tools, and mechanical equipment
- Demonstrated success in a customer service role (internal or external)
B. Green & Company, Inc.
Real EstateView all jobs at B. Green & Company, Inc.