B. Carlson Heating, Cooling & Plumbing Albuquerque, NM
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
B. Carlson Heating, Cooling & Plumbing has been servicing NM since 1971. Our focus is service, repair and replacement of both residential and commercial HVAC and Plumbing systems. We are professional, extremely customer service oriented (just check our reviews!), organized, and believe in training our employees to be the best of the best. We operate from a modern office/warehouse conveniently located near Balloon Fiesta Park. Our trucks are fully stocked with standardized inventory, and our technicians are dispatched using field tablets.
If you are looking for a career, and not just a job, you've come to the right place!
- Health Insurance
- 401-K with company match
- Up to 3 weeks paid vacation
- Sick pay
- Holiday pay
- Modern and organized KUV style company truck
- Smart Phone
- Tablet for electronic work orders
- Optional dental, vision and GAP insurance
- Tool account
- Performance Incentive Pay paid monthly
- Troubleshoot plumbing systems and fixtures, boilers, water heaters, water treatment equipment and related problems
- Install new plumbing systems and fixtures, boilers, water heaters, water treatment equipment, re-pipes, gas and related products
- Respond to emergency plumbing calls such as clogged drains, broken water lines, frozen pipes, gas odors and possible gas leaks. Evaluate situation and take proper corrective action
- Present findings and options to customers; provide advice and recommendations
- Provide customers with information on new equipment options when repairs exceed $500 and/or existing equipment exceeds 10 years of age
- Provide customers with information and pricing on service agreements, accessories, quality, cost and other plumbing and water treatment improvements
- Complete approved repairs, improvements, or installations within industry standard times, following proper safety procedures
- Collect for work performed
- Clean equipment and work area. Ensure complete customer satisfaction upon completion of work
- Complete all paperwork required by management
- Keep assigned service vehicle organized, clean, and stocked properly
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Two or more years of experience as a Plumber, maintenance, or service technician or comparable education
- Ability to communicate clearly in a friendly, personable way with customers and coworkers.
- Valid social security card, driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Well groomed, neat appearance.
- Proper tools for the plumbing trade
- Able to quickly troubleshoot problems
- Strong attention to detail with a desire and ability to complete the job correctly the first time
- Familiar with plumbing fittings and design of plumbing systems
- Knowledgeable with plumbing codes
- Understands and willing to follow proper safety techniques
- Ability to follow directions, work orders and blue prints
- Ability to braze/solder/weld
- On call over weekends and after hours as required
- Clean driving record
- Journeyman Plumber license or equivalent and NATE certification a plus
To adequately perform the duties of this job the employee is regularly and routinely required to sit; stand, walk, stoop, use hands to finger, handle controls; hear, and talk. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee must be able to climb ladders, work in hot and cold environments, and work in small crawl spaces. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 60 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
* Benefits dependent on eligibility requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $28.00 per hour
Our Company Core Values:
Strong Work Ethic - Reliable and Do What we say | Accountable and follow-through | Attention to detail | Own it and pledge to rectify it
Always Improving - Gaining knowledge while sharing knowledge | When you grow, we all grow | Pay it back, pay it forward
Loyal to our Team - Set each other up for success | Dedicated team players
Exceed Customer Expectations - Go above and beyond | Honest and fair, but firm | Compassionate and caring | Follow through with no loose ends
Can Do Attitude - Stay Positive | Do what it takes
If this sounds like you, we look forward to hearing from you!
B. Carlson Heating, Cooling & PlumbingWhy Work Here?
Stable, professional, reputable, locally owned since 1971. We hire, train, and review based on our Company Core Values:
B. Carlson Heating, Cooling & Plumbing is locally owned and operated since 1971. We are seeking qualified candidates who are not just looking for a job, but seeking a career! Our Company Core Values: Strong Work Ethic - Reliable and Do What we say | Accountable and follow-through | Attention to detail | Own it and pledge to rectify it Always Improving - Gaining knowledge while sharing knowledge | When you grow, we all grow | Pay it back, pay it forward Loyal to our Team - Set each other up for success | Dedicated team players Exceed Customer Expectations - Go above and beyond | Honest and fair, but firm | Compassionate and caring | Follow through with no loose ends Can Do Attitude - Stay Positive | Do what it takes If this sounds like you, we look forward to hearing from you!
8625 Paseo Alameda NEAlbuquerque, NM