Manufacturing Support Team Member
B and D Foods Boise, ID
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Manufacturing Support Team Member is responsible for cleaning, sanitizing, and inspecting Production waste barrels, taking out trash & waste as needed to by the production departments.
- Responsible for getting the barrels ready for pre-operational inspection by USDA and Quality Assurance.
- Employees are required to follow direction/orders provided to them by Manager/Leads.
- Employee is responsible for taking barrels of waste and trash from inside facility to outside to be discarded.
- Employee taking barrels from inside plant to the outside will be responsible to wrap the pallet and spray/apply denaturation to the waste.
- Employee is responsible to clean the outside facility and notify their Manager/Lead of any changes in operation or repair needed.
- Responsible for maintaining bag house area keeping area clean, opening exhaust when needed, keeping piping clear of clogs, notifying Manager/Lead or Maintenance of any changes in operation or repair needed.
- All Employees will be trained by warehouse and /or lead in the proper use of forklift and electric pallet jack before start using them.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds through-out the shift.
- Employees are trained to know and follow GMPs, SOPs, and Safety.
- Some overtime required.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
Good Communication skills, forklift experience, detail orientated, Knowledge with weights and record keeping, a team player and a positive attitude.
This position is for Second Shift 4:00 PM - 1:30 AM.
BandD Foods offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including, Health and Dental insurance, 401K savings plan with employer match and profit sharing.
BandD Foods is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we seek to create an inclusive workplace that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
B and D Foods
BusinessView all jobs at B and D Foods