We are seeking an Auction Listings Excel Administrator who will work with our clients to create and/or review auctions for sale on our platform. The method in which we accomplish this differs from client to client; however, in all cases, we are looking for candidates who demonstrate both speed and accuracy.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Compare and manipulate original, unformatted product information to create auctions and check for errors or contradictions
- Ensure validity of product presentation and compliance with B-Stock requirements
- Use Excel, Google Sheets, and other technologies to process large amounts of data within tight timeframes
- Follow business rules to ensure that all client requirements are being met, adhering to the service level agreement
- Create and maintain training materials and guides for your portfolio of marketplaces
- Utilize and create automation tools, such as Excel-based pivot tables and macros, to enable more efficient processes
- Maintain a strong attention to detail and organizational skill
- Demonstrate a high degree of accuracy at all times
- Communicate and collaborate with internal teams and clients
- Proven experience working in a fast-paced environment with ability to manage multiple priorities
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS JOB SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- High School Diploma or GED
- Attention to detail is critical
- Perfect written and verbal English skills
- Advanced or proficient knowledge in Excel and Google Sheets
- Experience in working in a fast-paced and multi-deadline driven environment
- Results oriented with the ability to self-manage, all while contributing to a positive work environment
- A team player, someone that naturally collaborates with others (at all levels) and doesn’t hesitate to engage other teams to achieve the best results
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills to find new ways of processing client information into auctions
- Previous background experience rated to online Ecommerce Marketplace or B2B experience such as Amazon, Ebay, Shopify and Woocommerce
- Knowledge with Ruby, Python, MySQL, or other popular programming languages is a plus
- Prior working experience in HTML and Magento is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education or experience.
Be honest. We do the right thing because it’s right.
Have passion for building something great. We empower employees to “think like an owner” so we dare to try. Let’s find new ways to grow B-Stock together.
Humor. Take whatever you are doing very seriously but do not take yourself too seriously.
Teamwork. Our successes are achieved because we work in stride, leveraging each other’s strengths as a unified effort.
Respect. We show consideration for each other and recognize the power in our diversity.
- Competitive compensation packages including bonus and options
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Paid Time Off, telecommuting and flexible schedule options
- Support for continuing education
- Team offsites, social events and extracurricular activities are a staple
- Snacks, drinks, and the occasional box of donuts
No applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on “protected categories,” B-Stock also strives to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at B-Stock.
US Work Authorization required