We seek to add an experienced full-time Senior Project Engineer in our Avondale, Arizona office to support our Land Development Group. This position will work report directly to a department Project Manager. Our team offers a collaborative, energetic environment that focuses on residential communities and large-scale developments, education, healthcare/senior living, campus design, commercial, parks, streetscapes, and community markets.
Founded in 2003, EPS Group is a full-service consulting firm offering a broad range of land development, design and infrastructure solutions to both public and private clients. Dedicated first and foremost to exceeding expectations, the depth of our experience provides clients with a proven, results-driven approach from concept through to construction, regardless of project size or complexity.
As a trusted partner for our clients, EPS Group has had a lasting impact on the local landscape. From major public works to private development projects, our legacy of quality work and ever-expanding clientele is evidence of our commitment to quality and customer satisfaction.
EPS Group’s multi-disciplinary approach provides comprehensive solutions that benefit our clients and creates opportunities for our communities to thrive. We offer all services in-house including:
- Land Development
- Landscape Architecture
- Municipal Engineering
- Water Resources/Drainage
- Construction Management
- Work with a multi-disciplinary team on a broad range of project types.
- Strong leadership, design, communication, organization, and enjoys working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Prepares engineering documents and computations by utilizing EPS Group’s standards; analyzing project information; writing reports; reviewing project survey data; utilizing computer and related engineering software packages;’ attending meetings with project team; communicating with client, municipalities, agencies.
- Prepare drawings and construction documents by directing project team; recommending and implementing design changes; modifying plans as reviewed by agencies, municipalities, and clients.
- Provides construction-related services by reviewing permit applications, quantity and cost estimates; resolving construction issues.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviews professional and marketing segment publications; establishing personal networks; participating in applicable professional societies and trade association.
- Achieves performance objectives by meeting or exceeding designated charge-ability and hours worked.
Candidates should have a minimum of 5-10 years of experience within the private development industry, along with the following:
- Bachelors in engineering is required.
- Possesses an Arizona Professional Engineer’s License.
- Proven proficiency in AutoCAD 2018 and Civil 3D.
- A strategic thinker with excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Possess strong communication and time management skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment, with the aptitude to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Analytical and detail-oriented.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with advanced Excel skills.
Please include your resume with your application.
EPS Group is an equal opportunity employer and offers a competitive salary and bonus program, a wide range of benefits including 401(k) with employer match, advancement potential, and the opportunity to become an integral part of a highly respected firm.