2 Locally owned and operated Jimmy John's in Portland OR (Lloyd District and Jantzen Beach Shopping Center)are hiring Bike Delivery Drivers and In-Shop Teammates.
Apply NOW: https://jjpdx.wufoo.com/forms/jobs/
Delivery Drivers’ primary responsibility is to deliver sandwiches to customers in the designated delivery area. Drivers are expected to check all products for accuracy against quality standards and delivery products to customers in a safe, courteous and timely manner. Drivers will also work as an in-shopper when no deliveries are scheduled. This is a part time position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Take phone orders and complete delivery tickets in a courteous and timely manner
• Deliver sandwich orders to customers in a safe, courteous and timely manner in established delivery area only
• Accepts payment from customers for orders
• Works with management at the end of the shift to reconcile cash from delivery sales
• Makes fast, accurate and consistent sandwiches
• Complies with all portion sizes, recipes, and all systems and procedures
• Maintains cleanliness and sanitation of the restaurant including all tables, floors, windows, beverage station, restroom, etc
• Greets customers and takes orders – operates cash register – collects payment from customer and makes change
• Executes blow away greetings and farewells
• Fills out system and procedures with 100% accuracy and integrity
• Displays a positive and enthusiastic approach to all assignments
• Performs other related duties as required
• Acts and speaks in a professional manner
• Treats everyone they encounter with respect
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Must be able to speak, read, and write the English language fluently and clearly. Position requires bending, standing, pedaling and walking the entire workday. Must be at least 18 years of age, have an approved helmet, working brakes, safety lights & must follow all bicycle traffic laws of the city of Portland, OR.