Operations Manager - Delivery and Logistics
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Butler Hospitality is where technology meets hospitality. Butler takes over restaurants inside of hotels and transforms them into delivery hubs that provide virtual room service to nearby full, limited- and select-service hotels. Butler designs its own menu of elevated, accessible luxury food, prepares it in its own kitchens, and delivers it to hotels throughout Chicago in under thirty minutes. By partnering directly with hotels, Butler delivers food directly to the hotel room and charges the guest’s credit card on file unlike other delivery services.
Currently serving more than 40,000 keys in NYC, Chicago, Miami, DC and Denver. Butler will be operational in ten US cities by the end of 2021.
We offer competitive wages, a great health insurance plan, 401k, Unlimited PTO, and a great office environment.
As the operations manager, you will be responsible for your own market, and everything that happens in it. As we are expanding operations, you will have significant responsibility and accountability in shaping the logistical direction and culture of our Delivery Service. You will oversee a team of delivery bikers, their delivery times, safety, and a fleet of bikes. The bikers are the heart of Butler without the delivery Bikers, Butler isn’t possible. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Lead & develop a team within your Market and be responsible for providing them a healthy and happy work environment. You need to ensure that the Bikers are always thinking about the customers.
- Be the first person of contact for any performance or operational questions of your market
- Manage your own team consisting of Bike Delivery crew, packers, and dispatchers.
- Communicate with many different stakeholders, e.g. managers, shift leads, bike crew, partners, etc.
- Pack & deliver orders to the customer whenever needed
- Know your market like the back of your hand and you can answer any question with regards to the operations and its processes
- Be accountable for the market performance and the achievement of markets KPIs
- Analyze data around sales, customers, and delivery to make informed decisions on how to drive operational efficiency while ensuring customer satisfaction
- Ensure product quality & availability through inventory accuracy
- You have gained first hand experience in a fast-paced environment
- You see yourself as an entrepreneur and you are eager to take the next steps. Managing a whole district, leading entire city operations and steering further delivery expansion
- You are willing to make the Bikers your mission and are ready to work hard to make this business a success
- You have a hands-on mentality and are willing to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty
- You have very good communication skills and are proficient in both written and spoken English
- At least 3 years of experience in high volume delivery operations
- Experience in troubleshooting and analysis of logistics
- Technical in-depth knowledge of all required technology required for delivery logistics
- A strong leader and a demonstrated winner who quickly inspires confidence and gains respect from subordinates, partners, and competitors
- An individual who combines a confident, self-starting, high performance orientation with a track record that reflects a “can do” attitude and that “almost” is not good enough
- The interpersonal skills to influence, motivate and energize the entire organization.
- Strong leadership qualities, excellent organizational skills, sound judgment, and superior decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication and public relations skills
- An executive who communicates effectively and openly with his/her superiors, subordinates, and external constituencies. Able to run division meetings that include other departments
- Sound business judgment, a high degree of personal motivation, and a very strong work ethic
- Experience in quickly identifying issues and recommending solutions to business problems in a fast-paced environment
- Assumes a prominent industry profile through participation in a variety of public and industry-oriented forums to be well linked to the competitive environment and opportunities for future growth
- A proactive management operating style that looks beyond the problem symptoms and develops effective solutions that improve product quality and guest satisfaction
COMPETENCIES:Critical Thinking, Results Oriented, Visionary, Great Customer Service, Ethical, and has great Judgement
Powered by JazzHR
B Hospitality Corp
BusinessView all jobs at B Hospitality Corp