Helpdesk Dispatch Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Helpdesk Dispatch Technician position is available immediately with a small well-established MSP/IT support company with offices located in Westminster, Colorado. We are seeking a Dispatch Technician with a great attitude and knowledge of Microsoft Windows to become an integral and vital part of our team!
We operate a help desk service that provides support largely to end users of Windows and Windows networking. We support Windows Server, Exchange Server and all Windows desktop operating systems as well as Office 365, Google Workspace (G-Suite) and hosted workloads on AWS. This job can be best described as a help desk or PC tech position with significant room for growth. This position is responsible for:
- Providing technical assistance with computer hardware and software;
- Resolving issues relating to printing and the installation of printers;
- Recommend hardware and software improvements; and
- Track customer issues and resolutions
- At least 1 year of previous experience in IT support and specifically with supporting Microsoft Windows;
- Extremely positive and professional demeanor - a great attitude is required;
- A MCP certification in Microsoft Windows 10 is a plus;
- CompTIA A+ and/or Network+ Certification is a plus;
- Experience with ConnectWise Manage and Automate is a plus;
- Applicant must be deadline and detail-oriented and must have strong customer service skills with the ability to build rapport with clients; and
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills.
This position is a hybrid work model type of position. We are currently working remotely while keeping a light presence in our office for the health and safety of our team. For our normal schedule, team members have the opportunity to work remotely 1 day every week with a minimum of 2 additional weeks of remote working offered throughout the year. When at work candidates have their own space in a modern commercial office building located in Westminster, Colorado and all the snacks and drinks that can be consumed are provided. Compensation is negotiable; however base pay is expected to be in the range of $46,000-$60,000 per year depending on experience. Starting benefits include 2 weeks of PTO, medical and dental insurance and a company matching IRA retirement program. Continuing education and earning additional IT certifications are incentivized. A training bonus is also offered.
Successful applicants must submit to a background check. A driver's license is also required in order to complete the tasks required by the position. Hours are 8am-5pm Monday through Friday however occasional weekends on call and some overtime hours are required. Business casual attire is also required. Please provide resume and cover letter as well as your verifiable certifications and education in response to this job listing. Thanks for your interest!
B-Comp Services Inc.Why Work Here?
Fast-paced company, Collaborative team, Exciting growth potential, non-corporate approach
B-Comp Services is a well established Westminster-based Managed Services Provider (MSP) helping companies grow their business and leverage their technology. We are looking for sharp, entrepreneurial go-getters with an attention to detail, high-level of both breadth and scope in technical knowledge, and strong troubleshooting skills.
12170 N. Tejon St. Suite 200Westminster, CO