B-WEB SERVICES JOB POSTING
**This is an on-site, full-time position located in our Westminster, CO office. We will not consider remote or freelance applicants. **
GRAPHIC DEVELOPER AND WEB DESIGNER:
The Graphic Developer and Web Designer serves a vital creative role with B-Web Services. The Web and Graphic Designer will execute various projects both internally and externally for our clients. The role includes but is not limited to media such as email templates, brochures, fliers, and complete website buildouts. The Web and Graphic Designer will create powerfully impactful products that inspire engagement and fulfills and exceeds our clients' and their markets' expectations.
· Website creation, design, maintenance and management
· Content creation and/or editing
· Animation, video and dynamic image creation and/or design
· Creating backup files
· Solving some coding problems
· Artwork/layout for web and print assets
· Providing artwork for company branding campaigns
· Developing creative and graphic concepts based on a client’s brief
· Understanding of Social Media content restrictions or prohibited practices
· Other marketing and design duties as required
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
· Existing knowledge of WordPress framework (plugins, themes, etc.)
· Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
· Experience with email marketing platforms and best practices
· HTML 5 + CSS3 knowledge
· Familiar with digital media strategy basics
· Accurate and detailed project management skills
· Degree in Design; or equivalent experience and education preferred, not required.
· Bootstrap Framework and Adobe Premiere / After Effects a plus
Our values are Integrity First, Service before self, and excellence in all we do. B-Web Services, a growing company, leverages our creative talents and brand marketing expertise to help companies throughout the nation establish and/or promote their brands. When you visit our elegant office in Westminster, CO, you will find a welcoming environment committed to excellence and top-notch customer service for our clients.
Our team members possess initiative to get things done, are passionate about growth, innovation, collaboration and most importantly, “WOW”ing our clients. We are constantly striving to improve and better ourselves so that we can better support our clients. If you have growth mindset and you thrive under pressure, you are probably a great fit for our team!
If selected, candidate may be subject to a background check. Please provide two forms of identification including a driver's license. Hours are 8am-5pm Monday through. Business casual attire is also required. Please provide resume and cover letter as well as your verifiable certifications and education in response to this job listing.