Executive Assistant, Capital Markets
B C Ziegler & Co Chicago, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Ziegler is a privately held investment bank, capital markets and proprietary investments firm. Specializing in the healthcare, senior living and education sectors, as well as general municipal and structured finance, enables us to generate a positive impact on the communities we serve. Headquartered in Chicago with regional and branch offices throughout the U.S., Ziegler provides its clients with capital raising, strategic advisory services, equity and fixed income sales & trading and research.
Ziegler Capital Markets is an active participant in municipal sales and trading, including public, tax-exempt, taxable, private placement, retail, and preferred trading markets. Our first-hand market knowledge and credit expertise results in broad primary market distribution and secondary market support for our sales and trading activities.
We are seeking an Executive Assistant to support our Head of Capital Markets and Director, Underwriter in our Chicago office. The ideal candidate should have strong marketing, organization and event management experience, enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and strong technological skills.
Primary administrative responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate all upcoming calendars and reports to include: Ziegler 120 Day forward Calendar, Bloomberg, SharePoint, Sales Map, Ziegler weekly market Reports, I-Prep Weekly New Issue Calendar;
- Coordinate printing of POS/OS with Ziegler Investment Banking staff and printing firms. Making sure that institutional account receive copies of POS/OS;
- Coordinate reports at the conclusion of every Negotiated and Competitive Underwritten transaction, to appropriate ZIB, ZCM personnel. To include Balance Report, Telephone Report, Allotments by Fund Family, Allotments by salesman, Orders vs. Allotments report;
- Send Underwriting information to Bloomberg on each underwritten deal;
- Work with ZCM Operations to prepare for ticketing on each transaction;
- Process ticketing for retail/co-managers/selling groups if appropriate. No discussion with any accounts or B/D’s without an SIE or Series 7 designation;
- Coordinate information dissemination on deals via Ziegler’s internal Sharepoint;
- Send out Webinar attendees report to ZIB and ZCM personnel after each webinar;
- Create original Disclosure Reports on each deal for who will receive ongoing financials after the conclusion of New Issue pricing. Send this master list to Ziegler Credit Surveillance, ZCM SVP Operations, Banker team, Analyst, Ziegler CEO;
- Assist ZCM SVP Operations in maintaining all Capitals Markets New Issue deal files in accordance with all FINRA requirements. Transfer all deal files to ZCM Operations OPS-New Issue files on internal J-Drive;
- Maintain database with each deal information. Forward Senior Living Information to Cathy Owen at the conclusion of each deal, as to how it was sold;
- Work directly with the Head of ZCM to Maintain/Update the Salesforce.com database of all ZCM contacts/companies (CRM). Keep/Maintain the master Excel spreadsheet of all ZCM salespeople and their accounts;
- Prepare expense Reports for the Head of ZCM.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field;
- 3-5 years of experience ideally in a financial services environment;
- Active knowledge of Municipal Bond Underwriting process;
- Experience in Workplace, Salesforce, and Bloomberg preferred
- Excellent organizational and customer relations skills
- Excellent computer skills (including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Series 7 licensing preferred, but not required
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and teamwork skills
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- A career-motivated professional who is self-confident, energetic, and possesses a superb work ethic
- Demonstrates initiative and a strong desire to deliver efficient results in a fast-paced environment
Ziegler is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
B C Ziegler & Co
BusinessView all jobs at B C Ziegler & Co