- Assist plumbing trade manager in other related tasks deemed necessary for the success of the plumbing department.
- Review contract documents for each project to become familiar with scope, specifications, and schedule.
- Review submittals for accuracy and completeness. Coordinate with PM team and vendors to make corrections when needed.
- Develop “Prefab Plan” for each project. Coordinate closely with plumbing team to identify extent of prefabrication, pre-cutting, bundling, and delivery methods of materials to the jobsite.
- Collaborate with CAD personnel to produce accurate and effective shop drawings that add value to the prefabrication and installation processes.
- Attend coordination meetings when required to communicate needs and preferences of the plumbing department.
- Visit jobsites when necessary to confirm accuracy of drawing content or to ensure “Prefab Plan” is fully communicated to field personnel.
- Manage prefabrication processes and personnel to ensure efficient operations that meet or exceed production goals and quality expectations.
- Develop accurate materials list for each project and coordinate with purchasing department to ensure timely release of materials to the jobsite.
- Create accessories/accoutrements list for each project to identify all miscellaneous parts and materials needed for a complete installation.
- Develop “Bag & Tag” plan for each project to maximize organization of parts and materials required for efficient installations and trim-outs.
- Continuously evaluate effectiveness of the prefab operations to identify ways to improve end product and value to installation activities.
Additional Company Information
This a full time position offering a BENEFITS PACKAGE that includes employee stock ownership, medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, paid time off, sick days, and 401(k).
B & I Contractors Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and promotes a Drug Free Workplace.
How to Apply -
- Visit our website at www.bandiflorida.com