ROLE SUMMARY:Supervise and coordinate activities of work crew engaged in the installation of plumbing products and equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise and coordinate activities of assigned tradesman
- Interpret specification, blueprints, submittals and job orders as needed for area of supervision.
- Direct installation of assemblies at job site.
- Order material, equipment and tools as needed to maintain efficient use of labor resource.
- Interpret company policies to workers and enforce safety regulations.
- Establish and adjust work sequences to meet construction schedule, using knowledge of capacities of equipment and assigned personnel.
- Study schedules and estimate man-hour requirements for completion of job. Analyze and resolve work problems.
- Maintain time records.
- Miscellaneous Reports, Two week planners, labor tracking weekly report, safety reporting, tool box talks and weekly job site inspections.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Job Qualifications and Skills:
- 5 years minimum of commercial plumbing experience
- Med Gas current Certification a plus
- Basic Microsoft Office knowledge
- Understand shop math; work skillfully with tools, metals and machines;
- Visualize three-dimensional objects from drawings, sketches or blueprints;
- Work within precise limits and standards; perform a variety of duties which often change;
- Rate information using measurable standards.
- Completion of apprenticeship program and appropriate journeyman experience.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work with Planning Calendars
- Perform a variety of duties which may change often; rate information using measurable standards.
- Must be able to see well (either naturally or with correction
- Must be able to hear, and speak clearly with professional standard grammar;
- Must use hands, fingers, arms and legs fully; kneel, crouch and crawl; climb and balance on ladders and scaffolds; climb stairs, reach overhead, push, pull, lift
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds; stoop
Additional Company Information
This a full time position offering a BENEFITS PACKAGE that includes employee stock ownership, medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, paid time off, sick days, and 401(k).
B & I Contractors Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and promotes a Drug Free Workplace.
How to Apply -
- Visit our website at www.bandiflorida.com