Commercial HVAC Lead Installer
B & I Contractors Inc. Bradenton, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
DX HVAC Installer to perform all phases for the complete installation of split systems, water source heat pumps, mini splits and rooftop air conditioning systems. This work is to be performed in new construction or retrofits.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install refrigerant piping using proper installation practices.
- Purchase, replace and maintain required tools as listed for HVAC installer.
- Set and or mount condensing units, air handlers and water source heat pumps.
- Demonstrate skill independently within budgeted labor hours to B&I standards
- Run and install low voltage control wiring thermostats and Zone dampers.
- Communicate with customers in a professional manor the status of projects that are being installed.
Job Qualifications and Skills:
- Have a solid understanding of all installation practices.
- Have minimum of a Type II EPA certification.
- Have a proven track record of successful installations.
Additional Company Information
This a full time position offering a BENEFITS PACKAGE that includes employee stock ownership, medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, paid time off, sick days, and 401(k).
B & I Contractors Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and promotes a Drug Free Workplace.
How to Apply -
- Visit our website at www.bandiflorida.com
B & I Contractors Inc.Why Work Here?
Employee Owned Company and Great Benefit Package
Founded in 1960 and headquartered in beautiful Fort Myers, FL. B and I Contractors, Inc. specializes in HVAC, Plumbing, Service, Electrical, Pipe-fitting and Welding, and Sheet Metal. We are an employee owned company that has earned a solid reputation for excellence. B and I Contractors, Inc. is among one of the elite Specialty Mechanical Contractor companies in Florida; capable of handling large, multifaceted projects and more.
4570 Eagle Falls Pl. Tampa FL 33619Bradenton, FL