Ready to expand your knowledge within the HVAC Industry? B & C Mechanical needs to hire a couple mid level experienced installers to join our team. Want to know where we are going? We plan to impact the Heating and Air Conditioning industry, and its customers, by developing and unleashing the untapped leadership potential of our team. This will result in increased entrepreneurial activity, higher ethical standards and more faith being applied both internally and externally.
Join our Mission to impact people’s lives through honesty and integrity, by providing quality heating and air conditioning products, craftsmanship and service, while placing GOD first, family second and business third. Believe that we live our Mission by actions and not just words.
If you describe yourself as a complex problem solver, enjoys understanding why behind things, have a sense of urgency or very routine and methodical plus a high attention to detail, we should probably talk soon. Review the lists below to see if you qualify to join our team.
Normal workday, Mon-Fri, 7am-3:30pm with some overtime required
- Must have your own hand tools
- Pass NATE core test
- 3+ years HVAC Installation experience
- Advanced understanding of layout, design, fabrication and installation
- Proficient at light commercial installations
- Advanced Safety knowledge of tools, testing devices and surroundings.
- Advanced fabrication knowledge of sheet metal fittings
- Complete installation understanding of zoning dampers & controls
- Size and detail duct work correctly
- Full knowledge to perform “hand” crane signals
- Full knowledge to perform Braze line sets
- Full knowledge to test line sets for leaks
- Able to work unsupervised
- Start up and trouble shoot furnaces, air handlers, heat pumps, condensing units, and rooftop units
- Good understanding of line and low voltage wiring, relays, transformers, wiring diagrams
- Excellent customer relations skills and an open mind to think outside of the box
- Enroll in extra training to further knowledge of the HVAC industry and management, as outlined in installer guidelines
- Able to complete replacement of equipment for commercial rooftop units with or without adapter curbs & residential split systems
- Complete installation of mini split systems
- Advance knowledge of multi zone mini split
- Ability to assist installation of VRV systems
- Ability to fill out a daily Time Anywhere “mobile timekeeping APP” accurately
- Comply with ALL SAFETY RULES
- Possesses both written and verbal English language skills
Physical / Essential / Environment Job Requirements:
- Dexterity: HVAC installers need good manual dexterity to manipulate small parts and reach into small spaces.
- Strength: HVAC installers need strength to lift heavy parts and equipment. Therefore, the ability to safely lift up to 100 lbs. and +.
- Ability to tolerate temperatures above 95+ degrees / Below 0 degrees for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work in varying weather conditions including, but not limited to light precipitation, wind, bright sun, lack of sunlight, etc.
- Ability to continually climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and/or crawl in tight spaces.
- Ability to work at heights of over 50 feet and overhead including ladders and lift equipment.
- Ability to work in varying work environments such as inside, outside (i.e. dust, weather, reptiles, rodents, insects, etc.)