This position provides analytical and sales support to a national NNN broker team, as follows:
• Conduct pricing analysis utilizing proprietary software and algorithms
• Conduct property ownership research across national databases
• Maintain client tracking tools and reports, such as SFDC
• Assist with origination of deals, inclusive of gathering data and analyzing documents
• Partner with other team members to develop marketing documents and sales support tools, including listing proposals and offering memorandums
• Assist clients successfully buy and sell NNN real estate on our online platform
• Complete other special projects as assigned by the team
We are seeking a collaborative team player with a competitive spirit. This position requires a bachelor's degree and 1-3 years of work experience, preferably in real estate, but will consider accounting, banking, finance, or related fields. The successful candidate will have a strong financial background, incredible attention to detail, good interpersonal and communication skills, solid analytical skills, and proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications (particularly Excel).
The candidate must be a forward thinker who is comfortable using new technologies and working in a dynamic startup environment!