We need a full-time Marketing Manager to join the B+E team! B+E's Marketing Department supports a national team of commercial real estate brokers in their property marketing efforts, from generating leads to converting prospects to maintaining Customer Engagement long-term. Job responsibilities will include overseeing Marketing personnel; the creation of marketing deliverables, including investment summaries, offering memorandums, press releases, and web content; the creation and execution of a trade show strategy that furthers Customer Engagement; and the innovative execution of new marketing strategies that promote the sale of our property listings.
An ideal candidate is a self-starter, has overseen Marketing projects and personnel previously, is tech savvy, and has experience creating real estate packages with InDesign and other marketing tools and technologies. Strong communication skills are key - in person with employees and brokers, on the phone with clients, via email with all team members, using Slack, and especially when writing marketing content for the public. Digital marketing experience required. Team building skills and collaboration are a must.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field
- 5+ years of experience using InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Html, Css, MailChimp, Mautic, Salesforce, Slack, and MS Office Suite is required
- Prior experience with commercial real estate marketing is required
- Prior experience running a marketing team is required.
- Prior experience managing trade shows and conference strategies is required
- Prior experience with digital marketing strategy, including social media marketing and content marketing, is required
- Proven ability to manage to budgets
- Deadline and detail-oriented, while being able to multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills