B&G ABA Support, LLC is looking for for passionate BCBA's who are interested in joining a growing company with opportunities to assist with expansion and grow into muti level director roles. This rapidly expanding company offers many opportunities for professional growth and creative initiatives!
Experience and requirements include;
- Licensed Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Experience with various assessment tools.
- Experience designing treatment plans and making clinical recommendations based on results of the initial assessment
- Regular updates to behavior intervention plan and treatment plan based on client progress
- experience or willingness to learn electronic data collection
- Ability to interpret data and summarize progress every 6 months or as needed
- Experience training new behavior therapists and family members regarding client treatment plan
- Willingness to collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams including social works, teachers, speech and language pathologist, occupational therapists, etc.
- Ability to supervise those pursuing a BCBA or RBT certification
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to travel to clients home or community setting
- Desire for flexible schedule
- Interest in expanding professional expertise under supervision of clinical directors
- ability to work collaboratively with regional clinical team
- Potential to transition to a full time benefited position.