B&C Fire Safety is a 40 plus year locally owned company which specializes in all facets of fire protection products and services. Our clients are comprised of commercial, industrial, hospitality, military, and local, state, federal government markets. Our life safety protection services include the design, installation, inspection, and maintenance of fire extinguishers, fire sprinkler systems, fire suppression systems, and fire alarm systems. B&C Fire Safety’s current territory spans from Port St. Joe to Perdido Key.
B&C Fire safety has an immediate opening for a qualified Fire Protection Territory Account Manager. Territory Account Manager is to create an effective business plan to increase revenue, brand loyalty, and improve customer retention. The primary guideline for this position is to estimate, prepare proposals, and sell Fire Protection Inspections.
- Develop Leads/Cold call on prospective accounts
- Maintain and Develop Customer Relationships
- Develop in-depth knowledge of client and prospect needs and apply appropriate solutions to promote customer satisfaction
- Analyze territory, develop and implement strategies to increase revenue and customer base
- Perform Site Surveys and meet with customers onsite
- Estimate and Create Inspection Service Agreements which include Fire Sprinkler, Fire Alarm, Fire Alarm Monitoring, Fire Extinguisher, and Backflow Inspections.
- Demonstrate technical selling skills and product or service knowledge when interacting with customers
- Provide good communication with customers and co-workers
- Maintain client records using automated systems
- Proven sales experience in the Fire Protection field
- Track record of increasing sales and revenue
- Strong organizational skills and a quick learner
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-starter, goal-driven, requires minimal or no supervision
- Proficient in MS office
- Experience with CRM software
- Ability to maintain proper record keeping
- High School diploma
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must pass Pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Competitive Base Pay
- Quarterly Commission
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Simple IRA
- Life Insurance
- 4 Personal days
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Vacation (negotiable)
maintenance of fire extinguishers, fire sprinkler systems, fire suppression systems, and fire alarm systems. B&C Fire Safety’s current territory spans from Port St. Joe to Perdido Key.