B&B Mechanical Services, Inc. is a Heating, Ventilating and Air Conditioning contractor located in Pleasanton that has served customers throughout the Bay Area for over 15 years. We offer a full range of HVAC services including commercial, industrial, and residential. We deeply value the relationships we have with our customers and pride ourselves on top quality work and exceptional customer service.
Under the direction of the Project Manager the Lead Installer will lead a team to install commercial HVAC systems. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated hard worker that possess the ability to effectively lead a crew to complete the assigned job on time and within budget.
- $4,000 NEW HIRE SIGNING BONUS!
- Competitive hourly wages, ranging from $25.00 to $40.00 per hour based on experience.
- Full benefits: Medical, dental, vision and 401K.
- Paid vacation and sick pay.
- Annual bonus program.
- Career growth and promotion opportunities.
- Company vehicle will be provided based on experience and driving record.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Travel to job sites within our service area.
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment, follow and enforce standards and procedures.
- Run a safe, injury/accident free workplace for field installation staff.
- Perform and complete scheduled workloads in a timely manner.
- Lead and support a team to Install HVAC systems.
- Lead and support a team to install a variety of different ducting.
- Effectively acquire material to run jobs.
- Effectively communicate job needs & status to Project Manage.
- Work independently or as part of our team to ensure job completion and customer satisfaction.
- Educate customers on proper equipment operation and programming.
Experience and Skills:
- 4+ years of Lead installer experience required.
- Has experience leading successful jobs through completion.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Strong knowledge of electrical systems.
- Currently have or willing to get EPA certification.
- Must possess valid California Driver’s License and clean driving record.
- Must possess hand tools to perform general HVAC maintenance duties.
- Ability to lead a team with minimal supervision.
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds regularly.
- Ability to climb ladders, work from heights, work in extreme temperatures, tight confined spaces, and sit/stand for long periods of time.
B&B Mechanical Services Inc