Accounting Assistant – Butler WI 53007
Duration: 9-12 months
Will overtime be possible (Y/N): Y
Will weekend work be possible (Y/N): Y
30% Fiduciary & Controls –
· Participates in day-to-day accounting operations required to support the business
· Monitors and measures inventory compliance to the internal global control framework
· Be a champion of internal inventory controls by maintaining awareness and analyzing processes to identify any fiduciary risks.
· Understands key accounting processes that are done by CBS and other centralized groups and works with them to ensure accuracy and efficiency
· Freezer inventory
30% Business Partnering –
· Assist with Plant Finance activities to provide insights into weekly operational metrics such as Yield, Inventory adjustments, and sales.
· Partner closely with the local production management team to look for ways to improve key metrics and report out to Finance and BOSC leadership teams
· Analyze data to identify areas for improvement and challenge results.
· A partner in annual planning for location and work with Plant General Manager, Superintendents, Line Supervisors, Warehouse Managers, HR Managers, Customer Service manager, and Sales & Operation Planning personnel to develop and analyze key budget inputs
30% Analysis (This complements to above two areas)
· Analyze results to identify opportunities in the business.
· Provide the story behind the numbers to bring visibility and add value across the business
10% Projects - Support the Finance function and local management with any assigned projects
Additional Preferred Experience/Qualifications:
• 1+ years accounting experience
• Highly analytical, can bring insights and drive change
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels and functions
• Driven, self-motivated, positive, responsible, accountable, and flexible
• Demonstrates strong leadership skills
• Some travel might be required
Work Environment: Professional
Dress Code/Required PPE: Business Casual
Drug Test (5 panel + expanded opiates)
Sterling Background Check