In keeping with our organization's goal of improving the lives of the Guests we serve, the Director of Marketing is responsible for the entire marketing program for the facility. The Director of Marketing develops and maintains professional relationships with the surrounding medical community to ensure steady referral sources for the facility. This position develops, implements and maintains marketing strategies for the facility.
Essential Functions Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Works with interdisciplinary team members to identify short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; recommends options and courses of action to address issues.
- Develops, implements, and maintains marketing strategies specific to individual facility needs.
- Develops and maintains professional relationships with medical professionals in the surrounding community.
- Represents the company at conventions, annual meetings, trade associations and seminars.
- Provides short and long-term market forecasts and reports via market research, analysis and interpretation of data collection.
- Coordinates and participates in presentations about the facility to healthcare professionals and other potential referral sources.
- Communicates and interacts effectively and tactfully with Guests, visitors, families, peers and supervisors.
- Answers and respond to call lights promptly and courteously when working in Guest care areas.
- Attend and participate in departmental meetings and in-services as directed.
Supervisory Responsibility This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Work Environment This job operates in a health care setting. This role requires regular walking to various locations around the facility. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
This role may also come into contact with Guests who may have contagious illnesses.
Physical Demands while performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work This position is part of a health care facility that is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Evening and weekend work as well as holiday and work during inclement weather will be required.
Travel Regular travel to and from locations around the community will be required.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Two years of related experience.
- Previous experience with developing and maintaining client relationships.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro