ISR Capability Integration Analysis / SME
- Posted: over a month ago
This position is contingent upon funding.
Citizenship: Must be a US Citizen
Clearance Required: Top Secret/SCI
Battlespace Awareness Portfolio/ Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Capability Integration Analysis Support will possess the knowledge and subject matter expertise (SME) to effectively support the USD(I&S) in the management of the BA Portfolio. The BA Portfolio has a broad and complex mission with corresponding functional responsibilities at both the USD(I) level and across the DoD and the broader IC. Required areas of SME include all aspects of the BA-related ISR portfolio (Space, Airborne, and Ground/Surface systems).
Roles and Responsibilities
- Review and evaluate existing and planned ISR and environmental systems, processes and programs across the DoD and IC to ensure the BA Portfolio is optimized to meet the operational warfighter, acquisition community and senior policy maker needs.
- SME duties include research and analysis, recommendations, development of position papers, responses, talking points, memorandums, briefings, and correspondence as required on all critical ISR capabilities.
- Primary deliverables under this task will include (but not be limited to) the development of guidance for initial binning; data collection and management strategies; assessment of tools and repositories; creation of business rules and entry/exit criteria; and corporate review and evaluation criteria.
Education, Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10 years of experience of which a minimum of 4 years must be specialized in systems design and analysis, capability programming and analysis, functional requirements analysis, or modeling with emphasis on the following:
- Understanding of the Requirements Process (JCIDS)
- Understanding of the DoD PPBE System
- Knowledge of basic ISR Systems and Capabilities
- Deep knowledge of the DoD Acquisition Process
- Examination of science and technology impacts
- Quick-turn technical analyses of ISR capabilities
- Expert in technical analysis of ISR system performance
- Expert Proficiency level in Microsoft Office Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint is required
Physical Requirements / Travel
- Normal office environment
- Local and CONUS travel possible
Azimuth is an award-winning Woman Owned Small Business specializing in providing research and development and professional services support to the federal government. Azimuth's agility, customer driven approach and our commitment to our employees allows us to meet and exceed our client goals. Excellence, Integrity, Accountability, Community and Humility are the core values of Azimuth as we continue to strive as a recognized leader in the management consulting community that both federal agencies and industry partners value doing business with. We are an organization that offers both our employees and clients an exceptional experience; our culture will be contagious, while always maintaining a genuine reputation.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Azimuth Corporation does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
BusinessView all jobs at Azimuth Corporation