Graphic Artist Senior
- Expired: January 13, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Azimuth Corporation is looking for potential qualified professionals to support an NGA Research customer providing strategic, programmatic, and administrative support for existing and planned R&D programs, market research of existing state of the art technologies, acquisition of new capabilities, and organizational management.
NGA Research's Strategic Partnerships and Communications (SPC) provides oversight of all partnerships and communications plans.
The Contractor shall provide communications expertise, technical writing and editing, desktop publishing, graphic design, event management; assist in communication with congressional and legislative affairs, academic and institutional/industry outreach activities and programs; and international cooperation and international agreement activities between NGA and our foreign partners.
The Contractor shall perform the following functions:
- Provide graphic design services in development of presentations, documents, speeches, electronic media, and video development using PowerPoint presentations, multimedia, exhibits, and conference materials.
- Provide products that include, but are not limited to, posters, displays, and videos of a professional quality to support meetings, industry days, and conferences.
- Work with NGA Research and the NGA Office of Corporate Communications (OCC) on external products including information on NGA Research's websites.
- Provide website design and programming language expertise for the development and maintenance of websites across various platforms, such as WordPress and SharePoint.
- Use software languages including, but not limited to, Python and R and other services to tie tools and/or applications together into workable systems; build and maintain databases and information stores using applications including but not limited to Microsoft Excel, Access, and OneNote; and transfer information among appropriate security domains using existing applications and NGA's Data Transfer Services.
- Operate web content management systems, analyze and coordinate requirements with NGA Research website custodians and users, and adjust interfaces and content to translate products, information, and data into web content for dissemination.
- Experience taking customer ideas and synthesizing a graphical design that meets their intent and vision with limited direction, and providing overall graphic design services for presentations, documents, speeches, logos, electronic media, and video products. Ability to coordinate and develop a working relationship with other agency corporate graphic offices. Familiar with products, such as PowerPoint presentation, multimedia, exhibits, and conference materials, and agency messaging and branding requirements and other posted standards on quality, format, and style.
- BA/BS in graphic design or related discipline.
- Greater than or equal to 15 years of work experience.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Clearance Required: Applicants selected will be subject to a security clearance check and/or a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Azimuth is an award-winning Woman Owned Small Business specializing in providing research and development and professional services support to the federal government. Azimuth's agility, customer driven approach and our commitment to our employees allows us to meet and exceed our client goals. Excellence, Integrity, Accountability, Community and Humility are the core values of Azimuth as we continue to strive as a recognized leader in the management consulting community that both federal agencies and industry partners value doing business with. We are an organization that offers both our employees and clients an exceptional experience; our culture will be contagious, while always maintaining a genuine reputation.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Azimuth Corporation does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Azimuth Corporation
Get fresh Graphic Artist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.