Our food manufacturing company is looking to hire an Environmental/Health/Safety Manager (EHS Manager) in Rochester, MN. This EHS Manager will be the liaison between corporate and site operations, coaching and mentoring teams and being an influencer and helping to drive the safety and environmental culture at the plant.
- Drive the environmental and safety culture of the plant.
- Being the EHS expert and drive all safety, health and environmental business strategies and initiatives.
- Develop and implement annual EHS objectives and improvement plans.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify site EHS training needs, develop appropriate resources, and execute training sessions for employees and management staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited school in a science based field OR experience.
- 5+ years of experience with HSE regulations including OSHA and EPA and local requirements.
- 5+ years of experience with relevant consensus standards such as NFPA, ANSI and systems such as ISO 14001.
- 5+ years of experience engaging employees and developing a strong safety culture.
- Advanced computer skills.