Part Time Budtender
- Expired: January 10, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Part Time Budtender
JOB DESCRIPTION The Budtender is responsible for providing our patients with an extraordinary experience. Through meaningful interaction and knowledgeable answers, the Budtender fosters an environment that is compassionate, genuine, and respectful. Budtenders are expected to contribute to make their Dispensary a climate which encourages forward thinking, embraces inclusion and practices generosity of spirit. AYR Wellness is dedicated to becoming the foremost provider of sustainably grown premium cannabis products to our communities. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides knowledge, expertise, guidance and a personalized experience to each patient by explaining potential benefits of the Premium Cannabis products offered.
- Ensures patient questions or concerns are resolved quickly and completely. Communicates any requests or unresolved concerns to management immediately
- Oversees patient intake process, ensuring that appropriate patient records and paperwork are submitted, and confidential information is maintained appropriately.
- Accountable for accurately receiving, coordinating, and fulfilling patient orders by utilizing the Point of Sale (POS) and inventory tracking systems in compliance with AYR Wellness, local and state policies.
- Adapts to varied sales volume and stays active by initiating continued learning activities, creating an engaging environment, and assisting in keeping the dispensary properly stocked, clean, tidy and in operating order while keeping a “Patient first” acuity
- Follows compliance practices and prevents the diversion of medical cannabis to anyone other than authorized patients.
- Assists is processing and monitoring floor stock and participates in daily inventory counts.
- Assists in fostering a positive work environment, treats everyone with dignity and respect, while perpetuating a curiosity for “everything cannabis”.
- Performs opening and closing procedures.
Above all else, act as the critical link between AYR Wellness and our patients by providing an amazing, stress-free and helpful patient experience.QUALIFICATIONS
- Must possess basic math, computer, and cash handling skills.
- Ability to coordinate and problem solve in a professional manner.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Able to pass all background checks
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with patients/caregivers and team members.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Prior customer service experience in a hospitality, pharmacy, customer service or retail environment.
- Experience with cash handling and POS/inventory control systems.
- Prior experience working in a high-volume environment.
- Able to accommodate scheduling that may include varied shifts, weekend, and some holidays.
- Able to escort and assist patients with disabilities in navigating the dispensary, consultation couches, registers, entrances and exits.
- The person in this position frequently communicates with patients and/or caregivers regarding medical conditions and symptoms. Must be able to exchange accurate information about product offerings.
- Frequently operates computer/POS system and other standard office equipment such as printers, phones, and photocopy machine.
- The person in this position must be able to remain in a stationary position when checking in patients or when operating the register.
- The person in this position must be able to observe and assess patient entry via cameras and inspect patient IDs upon entry.
- Frequently communicates with other staff via Walkie Talkie or Headset.
- Constantly positions self throughout sales transaction by maintaining the computer/POS, collecting product and retail bags.
- Constantly moves and transports dispensary products/totes up to 30 lbs. throughout the dispensary.
$15.00 per hour + tips
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
AddressState College, PA
RetailView all jobs at Ayr Wellness