Oasis Administrative Assistant
Ayr Wellness Tempe, AZ
- Posted: over a month ago
Executive Administrative Assistant
ABOUT AYR WELLNESS
We’re a new kind of cannabis company, aiming higher in everything we do. We grow and sell the highest-quality cannabis products available anywhere, inspiring wellness and wonder in our customers, wherever they are on their cannabis journey. We operate with a sense of responsibility to our customers and patients, building stronger and more socially responsible communities everywhere we go.
- Working with contractors to implement ideas, review timelines, and present to VP
- Inspect properties for work orders to perform
- Analyze run rates of internal products and place orders for stores utilizing excel and Business Analytics reports
- Monitor operational changes when implemented and report findings back to VP
- Organize and upload receipts for reimbursements
- Assist with reporting request from VP utilizing POS system analytics software
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements as needed
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Take minutes during meetings
- Composes memos and reports as instructed
- Types, formats and proofreads a variety of materials
- Deals discreetly with confidential information
- Work effectively with Executive, office staff, and clients to assure accurate and timely communication and follow-through
- Provides a high level of support to the Executive
- Demonstrates good judgment in screening telephone calls for the Executive, processes telephone information requests courteously and accurately
- Inspires confidence from callers, visitors, and co-workers by remaining well-informed and prepared at all times
- Develops and maintains accurate up-to-date files, records, reports, and correspondences for the Executive
- Provide clerical support to other office staff as needed
- Completes various errands as requested by the Executive.
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Must have valid driver’s license, positive driving record and reliable transportation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must maintain a high level of integrity, motivation and a sense of urgency.
- Ability to create and deliver tailored presentations to large and small audiences.
- Strong networking skills and comfortable attending industry events
- Must be technically competent with MS office in a Windows environment and familiar with sales tracking and reporting software.
- Able to think critically and problem solve.
- Highly organized, detail oriented
- Able to collect, analyze and organize sales data into reports for management.
- Able to self-motivate and self-monitor for extended periods throughout workday.
- Extreme attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite programs including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- High school diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
- Previous experienced in Retail or Cannabis administration preferred.
- Must stay current and adhere to all policy and regulations of the Cannabis Compliance Board and company policies in the areas he/she operates.
- Ability to work within a team locally and remotely and in a self-directed manner
- Excellent computer, mathematic, language, and reasoning skills.
- Knowledge of state and federal laws relating to key areas of responsibility
- Must be 21 years of age or older, and be able to pass an extensive background check
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Ability to stand on feet or sit for extended periods of time
- Ability to see, hear, speak and write English clearly in order to communicate effectively with employees, visitors and regulators.
- Fine visual acuity with the ability to adjust focus to inspect closely
- Normal vision or corrected by use of glasses and/or contacts for normal reading and viewing abilities to determine the accuracy, neatness, and thoroughness of the work assigned, or to make general observations of facilities or structures.
- Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to meet job and operate equipment requirements
- Requires normal range of hearing with the ability to perceive the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction and having the ability to receive detailed information through oral communication and making fine discriminations in sound.
- Pushing/pulling/carrying, with the ability to lift up to 50 pounds often.
- Occasional travel by conventional means including aircraft, motor vehicle and the like within the region and to other locations as required
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Work may be performed in several locations including a cannabis cultivation and production facility. The working area may be odorous at times and loud due to fans and filtration systems, fluctuating between cold and warm temperatures. Work may include dealing with law enforcement and occasional State inspectors.
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions subject to reasonable accommodation. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their supervisor, subject to reasonable accommodation. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” employment relationship.
Ayr Wellness is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Employee Name (printed): _______________________________________________________________________
Employee Signature: ____________________________________________________________________________
BusinessView all jobs at Ayr Wellness