Facilities Maintenance Manager
Ayr Wellness Lakewood, NJ
- Expired: 27 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Ayr is looking for a Facilities Maintenance Manager to work in our Lakewood, NJ cultivation and grow facility to help set up and build a company that continues to help consumers to live their best lives.
Join the team in New Jersey as we venture to open new avenues in the Medical Marijuana space.
Ayr is an expanding vertically integrated, U.S. multi-state cannabis operator, focusing on high-growth markets. With anchor operations in Massachusetts, Nevada, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Arizona, Florida and New Jersey, the company cultivates and manufactures branded cannabis products for distribution through its network of retail outlets and through third-party stores.
Ayr strives to enrich and enliven consumers’ experience every day – helping them to live their best lives, elevated.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee maintenance of all projects on the property. Prioritizes work and daily schedule for staff. Responsible for budgeting, soliciting bids for major repairs, purchases, or contracts including but not limited to the following:
- Exterior Painting, Parking Lot Repair/Restripe, Major Roof Repair, Exterior Carpentry Repairs, Cement Repairs, Siding Repairs, Landscaping, Interior Carpentry Repairs, Interior equipment Installation
- Performing quality checks on HVAC, air conditioning, plumbing and electrical systems
- Testing and recommending new maintenance products
- Maintain and track vendor Certificates of Insurance, Contracts and Scope of Work.
- Inspect properties on a regular basis to ensure all repair work is done properly, safely, and in a timely manner.
- Attend meetings and seminars as requested. Keep abreast of new governmental regulations and restrictions concerning maintenance procedures and/or health, safety, and environment
- Provide leadership and/or assist leasing and management staff as necessary in emergency situations.
- Maintains Property Management software including, but not limited to, Inventory, Assets, Work Orders, Make Ready Board, Preventive Maintenance, Snow Log, and Purchase Ordering System
- Makes management-approved purchases of supplies, equipment and services utilizing the PO system established
- Establishes emergency maintenance on-call schedule
- Ensures that staff keep the workshops or utility room clean, orderly, and safe
- Participates and completes MSDS sheets for all chemical based products used or stored on site, as required.
- Provides role-model for janitorial/maintenance staff by following all company procedures and presenting an appearance appropriate to the image of the property
- Identifies present and future needs of property
- Meets all regulatory and legal guidelines for record keeping such as OSHA and PA Department of Health
- Additional duties and special projects as assigned
- Oversee personnel in Janitorial/maintenance department
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum two years full-time maintenance, or other related experience utilizing a work order based system
- Ability to supervise, teach, and motivate staff
- 5-8 years of maintenance experience
- 3-5 years of supervisory experience
- Trade Certifications/Licensure - CAMT
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Basic computer skills
- Comfortable with using tablets and technology
- General knowledge of electrical, plumbing, appliance and HVAC.
AYR Strategies is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of ethnicity, race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. This position includes access to comprehensive medical/dental/prescription benefits, competitive paid time off and other benefits.
Real EstateView all jobs at Ayr Wellness