About Concerto HealthAI
Concerto HealthAI is the leading provider of precision health clinical and commercial real-world data and AI solutions to the global pharma community and across the broader healthcare landscape. Our mission is to accelerate drug development, clinical trials, and HEOR analytics to dramatically improve patient outcomes.
Concerto HealthAI is part of a select set of companies backed by
SymphonyAI Group (SAI) the largest AI-focused investment firm in the world, which was founded and is led by
Dr. Romesh Wadhwani, a highly successful serial tech entrepreneur, investor, and philanthropist. Dr. Wadhwani has committed $1 billion in capital to build SAI's portfolio companies into global leaders that deliver extraordinary new value across diverse industries.
Concerto HealthAI is seeking a Sr. Data Engineer who will develop scalable solutions for collecting and analyzing large data sets that drive Concerto HealthAI's business. The role involves ownership and technical delivery, working closely with other members of marketing, sales, sales engineering, product management, development engineering, and partners, leading the end to end experience.
- Design highly scalable and reliable data pipelines to consume, integrate, and analyze large amounts of data from various sources to support the rapidly changing needs of the business.
- Providing guidance on system architecture, code quality and structure, testing, and technical debt.
- Analyze data using SQL, Python and PySpark
- Load data/automating ETL processes / debugging issues using Spark .
- Operate the platform within our security and privacy guidelines and facilitate HIPAA compliance.
- Work with and support various team members- developers, data scientists, product team.
- 3+ years relevant industry experience.
- Knowledge of EHR data entities, understanding of issues with data quality and data standardization practices.
- Knowledge of claims data entities, understanding data standardization practices, understanding of integrating EHR and claims.
- Team building and leadership skills.
- Task planning and project Coordination skills.
- Willingness and exposure to working in a fast-paced product development environment.
Learn More About Concerto HealthAI
Concerto HealthAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture, by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about Concerto HealthAI at
www.concertohealthai.com , or follow us on