- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Axus Technology is a rapidly growing semiconductor equipment manufacturer located in Chandler, AZ. We are currently seeking a technical writer to assist with document development for our expanding product lines. The successful candidate will collaborate with cross-functional teams to create procedures, work instructions, and other technical material.
- The Technical Writer will be responsible for producing high-quality, compelling, and compliant technical content to guide and educate customers based on research, interviewing, and partnering with subject matter experts.
- Work closely with engineers shaping our content for Axus Technology products and services while communicating the technical aspects of our engineering products to both highly technical and non-technical audiences.
- Planning, researching, writing, and revising print and online documentation, including procedures, assembly instructions, maintenance checklists, training guides, and general documentation.
- Validating information - working with cross-functional teams to ensure technical accuracy and quality standards.
- Managing deliverables - working with cross-functional teams to estimate project scope, gather data, track milestones, communicate progress, mitigate risks, and produce documentation that meets customer expectations.
- Willingness to work in a challenging and engaging environment that promotes teamwork, creativity, accountability, and professional development.
- Major/Degree: BS degree in English, Communications, or similar degree field
- Students actively enrolled at a 4-year accredited college or university, rising senior or master's level education are also encouraged to apply.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to articulate complex technical concepts in written form for audiences with different levels of technical skill.
- Ability to effectively facilitate discussions with subject matter experts from engineering, support, and product management.
- Strong drive for results and taking initiative.
Why Join Axus Technology:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development within the semiconductor industry.
- A collaborative and dynamic work environment with a focus on innovation and customer satisfaction.
- Be part of a growing company that values its employees and their contributions.
Axus Technology is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Axus offers a rich benefits package that includes:+
401K with company match
Health Insurance: mulitple plan options to fit each Team Member's individual needs
Dental: two plan options for Team Members through Principal
Vision: plan available for Team Members through Principal
Group Life/AD&D: employer-paid
Long-Term Disability: employer-paid
Short-Term Disability: voluntary coverage available
Voluntary Accident & Critical Illness: voluntary coverage available
Voluntary Life / AD&D: voluntary coverage available
Paid Time Off (PTO) and Paid Holidays
Axus TechnologyChandler, AZ
Get fresh Technical Writer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.