Manager/Senior Manager - Sales Operations (Incentive Compensation) - 676
- Posted: over a month ago
Axtria is a global big data analytics company. We empower leaders across the Life Sciences and Financial Services industries to make better data-driven decisions.
Our data analytics and software platforms support data science, commercial operations and cloud information management. We help to optimize business strategy by delivering cutting edge analytics from the broadest set of data sources, combined with deep technical and domain expertise. We enable commercial excellence by eliminating spreadsheets and delivering analytical guidance to the field through Axtria SalesIQ™, our cloud based sales planning and operations platform. We are leaders in managing data using the latest cloud information management and big data technologies.
We have more than 800 employees worldwide, we are growing rapidly, and we are proud to count 8 of the top 10 global Life Sciences companies and 2 of the Top 5 global banks as our customers. We serve clients with a high-touch on-site and onshore presence, leveraged by a global delivery platform.
This position will be directly responsible for helping Axtria in delivering Sales and Marketing Analytics solutions to its Clients.
Success in this position requires…Job Description:
- Lead global team to deliver operational analytics, sales operations or business technology-oriented projects for sales operations teams within the LS industry. Projects will be primarily related to (but not limited to) incentive compensation design and strategy.
- Work with the client to understand the business objectives, leverage data, analytics and propose and implement consulting solution.
- Make presentations and recommendations to clients.
- Work hands-on with client business teams with limited or no oversight.
- Assist in the design/setup, communication, and implementation of incentive programs
- Track and deliver IC reports on incentive calculations back to Axtria’s clients
- Collaborate with offshore to administer incentive compensation programs
- Leverage latest visualization and analytical tools & techniques (Excel, SQL, Tableau/Qlikview, and others) to derive and display data insights for Axtria’s clients
- Understand and solve business problems, by helping to define business requirements and develop solutions for clients as part of on-site opportunities or consulting projects managed by Axtria
- Learn and apply Axtria’s sound data management and governance practices to ensure data consistency, quality, and ease of access
- Experience in Sales Operations or Sales Incentives.
- Ability to synthesize and communicate actionable insights to clients, most of whom come from non-technical background, through oral and written presentations
- Develop client relationships and serve as key point of contact on aspects of project
- Experience in people management. Ability to work in large teams spread across the globe in different time zones and locations
- Solid understanding of commercial business and industry standard datasets – 867 specialty distributor, script (IMS), Patient (Specialty Pharmacies), and Managed Care (Symphony)
- Degree in finance, business, or engineering or any of relevant discipline such as Business technology, Information management, Business analytics, Operations management, or MBA
- Strong analytical and quantitative skill set, including Excel and PowerPoint skills. As well as excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate analytical findings
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills that allow for multi-tasking concurrent projects
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Ability to apply sound judgment to solve problems, make defensible recommendations
- Drive and desire to work and learn in a growing entrepreneurial fast paced organization with a global delivery model
- 5+ years of progressively responsible professional-level work experience in the incentive compensation field
- 7+ years of experience solving business problems and analyzing data
- 5+ years of experience working in Sales Operations or IC/Business Analytics/Intelligence within the pharmaceutical or biotech industry
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail with the capability to appropriately define issues, questions, and data; to comprehend qualitative and quantitative methods to perform accurate analysis
- Proven experience in being comfortable with engaging in strategic discussions around business decisions related to IC with leadership and in making leadership presentations
- Strong in mathematical modeling, excellent analytical skills, and the ability to communicate effectively, orally, and in writing are also required
Logistics and Location:
- Berkeley Heights, NJ
- U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
- Flexibility to travel and/or relocate within the US as per project requirements.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressBerkeley Heights, NJ
BusinessView all jobs at Axtria, Inc.