Engagement Leader San Fran West Coast Pharma/Life Science Practice (602)
- Posted: over a month ago
Axtria is a global provider of cloud software and data analytics to the Life Sciences industry. We help Life Sciences companies transform the product commercialization journey to drive sales growth and improve healthcare outcomes for patients. We are acutely aware that our work impacts millions of patients and lead passionately to improve their lives.
Since our founding in 2010, technology innovation has been our winning differentiation, and we continue to leapfrog competition with platforms that deploy Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. Our cloud-based platforms - Axtria DataMax™, Axtria InsightsIQ™, Axtria SalesIQ™, and Axtria MarketingIQ™ - enable customers to efficiently manage data, leverage data science to deliver insights for sales and marketing planning, and manage end-to-end commercial operations. With customers in over 30 countries, Axtria is one of the biggest global commercial solutions providers in the Life Sciences industry. We continue to win industry recognition for growth and are featured in some of the most aspirational lists - INC 5000, Deloitte FAST 500, NJBiz FAST 50, SmartCEO Future 50, Red Herring 100, and several other growth and technology awards.
Axtria is looking for exceptional talent to join our rapidly growing global team. People are our biggest perk! Our transparent and collaborative culture offers a chance to work with some of the brightest minds in the industry. Axtria Institute, our in-house university, offers the best training in the industry and an opportunity to learn in a structured environment. A customized career progression plan ensures every Axtrian is setup for success and able to do meaningful work in a fun environment. We want our legacy to be the leaders we produce for the industry. Will you be next?
We are hiring for an Engagement Leader with demonstrated client delivery leadership and a strong passion for account revenue growth, business development and impactful discussions on solutions with clients in Life Sciences/Pharmaceutical industry.
What You Will work on
Business Development/ Consultative Selling
- Development of Account Strategy/Account Planning/ Account Management
- Program Management across all projects for the client
- Project Delivery Leadership & Escalation Management
- Client Relationship Management
- Generating and maintaining a sales forecast for accounts assigned
- New go-to market strategies & solutions
Delivery Oversight in Partnership with Consulting Teams
- Project execution, delivery and oversight
- People Management
- Business Development Support as needed
- Delivery of Strategy (Roadmaps, Assessments) and Business Process Projects
- Leading Business-facing Teams on large technology implementations
- Build and lead an exceptional team of Engagement Managers who own implementation programs for our largest and most strategic customers.
- Direct the activities of the EM team through ongoing involvement with their implementations, ensuring project teams deliver on time, within budgets, and with high quality outcomes.
- Ensure we follow best practice implementation processes, and identify opportunities to improve our enterprise rollout methodology and tools.
- Develop relationships in our customer’s organizations including with executive sponsors, key business and IT stakeholders, and project leads.
- Consulting firm working in the Life Sciences industry
- Life Science/Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology industry experience
- Ability to interact with client leadership as well as Axtria management at senior levels.
- Strong consulting skillset, with ability to provide solutions to meet client challenges.
- Exceptional interpersonal, relationship building and networking skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, and sales skills
- Solid track record working with multiple globally dispersed teams facing complex assignments
- Ability to work well with diverse individuals and cross functional teams across Axtria and client organizations
- Strong customer focus and results orientation
- Proven ability to contribute to new business development, building account plans, lead generation and responding to proposals
- Entrepreneurial outlook - Experience in identifying leads and converting the leads into business, demonstrating tools and capabilities
- Executive presence, including outstanding presentation and communication skills
We are hiring for San Mateo or Thousand Oaks, CA region
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Axtria, Inc.