Account Director - Commercial Life Science (860)
- Posted: over a month ago
Axtria is a leading global provider of cloud software and data analytics to the Life Sciences industry. We help Life Sciences companies transform the product commercialization journey to drive sales growth and improve healthcare outcomes for patients. We are acutely aware that our work impacts millions of patients and lead passionately to improve their lives.
Since our founding in 2010, innovation has been our winning differentiation, and we continue to leapfrog competition with platforms that deploy Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. Our cloud-based platforms - Axtria DataMax™, Axtria InsightsIQ™, Axtria SalesIQ™, and Axtria MarketingIQ™ - enable clients to efficiently manage data, leverage data science to deliver insights for sales and marketing planning, and manage end-to-end commercial operations. We work with over 100 Life Sciences companies, many with multiple engagements globally across 75+ countries. We continue to win industry recognition for growth and are featured in some of the most aspirational lists – INC 5000, Deloitte FAST 500TM, NJBiz FAST 50, SmartCEO Future 50, Red Herring 100, and several other growth and technology awards.
Axtria is looking for exceptional talent to join our rapidly growing global team. People are our biggest perk! Axtria is recognized for its organizational culture in both US and India, including certification by the Great Place to Work® Institute. Our transparent and collaborative culture offers a chance to work with some of the brightest minds in the industry. Axtria Institute, our in-house university, offers the best training in the industry and an opportunity to learn in a structured environment. A customized career progression plan ensures every Axtrian is setup for success and able to do meaningful work in a fun environment. We want our legacy to be the leaders we produce for the industry. Will you be next?
We are hiring for Account Director at Associate Director / Director level with a knack for helping life sciences companies solve problems with a combination of Axtria’s consulting expertise, world-class processes, and innovative cloud platforms. Successful candidates will have the demonstrated ability to build personal relationships with VPs+, create strategies and write good content to win large engagements, and have a track record of winning over new clients/stakeholders.
Responsibilities: The position will be directly responsible for:
- Client Relationship Management
- Development of Account Strategy
- Account Planning
- Crafting innovative solutions and new go-to market strategies
- Client success advocate across all projects for assigned clients
- Generating and maintaining revenue forecasts
- A minimum of 7-10 years of experience at a top SaaS/consulting/technology services firm.
- Life Science/Pharmaceutical/Medical Devices/ Biotechnology industry experience is a must
- Ability to interact with client leadership as well as Axtria management at senior levels
- Ability present and demo Axtria’s SaaS products
- Strong consulting skillset, with ability to “white board” solutions to meet client challenges
- Exceptional interpersonal, relationship building and networking skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, and sales skills
- Solid track record working with multiple globally dispersed teams facing complex assignments
- Ability to understand the attributes of project delivery success to proactively manage client expectations and demonstrate value
- Ability to work well with diverse individuals and cross functional teams across Axtria and client organizations
- Strong customer focus and results orientation
- Proven ability to contribute to new business development, building account plans, lead generation and responding to proposals
- Entrepreneurial outlook - Experience in identifying opportunities and converting these into business
- Executive presence, including outstanding presentation and communication skills
- MBA or relevant advanced degree required from a top university
Logistics and Location:
- Location - New Jersey
- Flexibility to travel and/or relocate within the US as per requirements.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressBerkeley Heights, NJ
BusinessView all jobs at Axtria, Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?