Customer Support Engineer
Axosoft Scottsdale, AZ
- Expired: May 07, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Customer Success team connects all the points of the business together. We serve on the frontline of customer interactions --- responding to issues, questions, and challenges. This function is critical, as we not only provide key insights on user experience but we also shield the other teams from interruptions. We respond first, so that others may have throughput.
Our team is looking for another member of the CS crew. This person will dynamically interact with our development, QA, sales, accounting, and marketing teams on behalf of our users. If you delight in talking with others in-person, in collaborating on tough questions and puzzles, and making things happen, then you will do well in this role.
Provide phone and email support for Axosoft hosted and installed customers
Provide phone and email support for GitKraken users
Provide account management support for GitKraken users
Provide email support for TransferBigFiles users
- Create technical customer resources such as product documentation
Additionally, each team member is encouraged to capitalize on their unique skill sets to create content that better improves user adoption and user experience. We welcome your initiative, curiosity, persistence, and perspective.
Experience with at least 3 of the following is highly desirable:
- Experience with Git or other version control
- Previous experience or interactions with programming projects
- Prior experience in a customer service role
- Screen sharing software programs (Zoom, JoinMe, etc)
- Previous experience or interactions with GitLab, GitHub, GitHub Enterprise, Azure DevOps, Bitbucket, or Bitbucket Server
- Axosoft strives to be in the top 10% of Arizona-based companies for compensation
- Compensation includes salary, health insurance, stock options and many other company benefits
- Annual reviews provide for merit increases and cash bonuses
Tip from Hiring Team:
Remember, you are also interviewing us to make sure we are the right fit for you. The more thought you place into your application, the better it will reflect on your candidacy.