Federal Sales Operations Associate
- Posted: over a month ago
Axonius is the cybersecurity asset management platform that gives organizations a comprehensive asset inventory, uncovers gaps, and automatically validates and enforces policies. Deployed in minutes, the Axonius cyber asset attack surface management (CAASM) solution integrates with hundreds of data sources to give customers the confidence to control complexity by mitigating threats, navigating risk, decreasing incidents, automating response actions, and informing business-level strategy. Hundreds of customers worldwide like The New York Times, Schneider Electric, and AB InBev trust Axonius to control complexity.
Headquartered in New York, New York, Axonius employs over 500 people worldwide and achieved unicorn status in early 2021. Axonius has been recognized with the Great Place to Work Certification™, was named one of Fortune's 2021 Best Small and Medium Workplaces™, and was named to Dun's Best Start Up Companies to Work for Over 100 Employees. Axonius was also named to the 2021 Forbes Cloud 100 list of the top 100 private SaaS companies in the world and has been cited as the fastest growing cybersecurity company in history by revenue. Most recently, Axonius has been named to Inc. magazine's 2022 Best Workplaces list.
We are growing rapidly and are looking for superstars to join our rocketship.
As part of our rapid growth, we are looking for a Federal Sales Operations Associate to join the Business Operations team, reporting to the Manager of Business Operations - Process and Strategy
- Drive operational efficiency and sales strategy by designing processes, tools, and dashboard improvements.
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel, operational metrics and deliver regular insights to the business.
- Set and communicate the teams' goals, expectations, and priorities to ensure business needs are met.
- Continually identify opportunities to improve the sales team's selling effectiveness and maximize goal attainment.
- Create visualizations and dashboards to track performance of various teams including Sales, Customer Success, Business Development, Support and more
- Identify and triage key questions, issues, and roadblocks facing the company using your business acumen and experience
- Use analytical skills to develop quantitative and qualitative insights to formulate robust, actionable recommendations
- Design, build, test, and deploy creative and efficient solutions in SFDC and across related systems using declarative automation tools.
- Work effectively with stakeholders across the company and at all seniority levels to gather business requirements, understand the core needs behind those requirements, and deliver fantastic solutions.
- Remain up-to-date on Salesforce's releases including new functionality and changes that may impact our systems.
- Work closely with the sales leader to ensure mutual success.
- 2-3 years of experience with business operations, revenue operations, sales operations, project and program management, or corporate development and strategy
- Excellent Analytical, project management and organization skills
- Ability to multitask and understand how to prioritize tasks based on importance versus immediacy
- Ability to work comfortably in a time-sensitive, rapidly evolving, and fast-paced environment
- Ability to assess data, identify and quantify opportunities, and determine scalable solutions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Humble Personality - no task is too big or too small for anyone on our team
- 4-7 years of Salesforce Administration experience
- Extensive experience configuring and managing Sales Cloud
- Deep understanding of SFDC's declarative automation tools with a strong focus on Flow
- Ability to work independently and solve complex problems
- Federal market experience and knowledge
- Optional: experience with a segmented federal business (such as a subsidiary or LLC)
- Report and dashboard building in Looker or Salesforce
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Certified Salesforce Administrator (ADM 201)
- Certified Salesforce Advanced Administrator (ADM 211)
- Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
A little more about Axonius:
- We are a remote-first culture. We have offices in New York and in Tel Aviv, but the majority of our employees are working from home across the US and Internationally.
- Our people aren't just great professionals, they are great people. We are all here to support each other, ready to help and do what's best for the entire company.
- Focus on Career growth. We love seeing our people grow into new roles and work hard to ensure everyone sees and can realize a long term career path here at Axonius.
At Axonius we support a diverse and inclusive workplace and believe in equal employment opportunity. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, age, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
BusinessView all jobs at Axonius