Channel Sales Representative -TOLA
Axonius Dallas, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
Axonius is the cybersecurity asset management platform that offers organizations a comprehensive asset inventory, uncovers coverage gaps in security solutions, and automatically validates and enforces security policies. Axonius is deployed in minutes, seamlessly integrating with over 250 security and management solutions, improving cyber security and IT & cyber hygiene immediately. Covering millions of devices for customers like the New York Times, Schneider Electric, Landmark Health, AppsFlyer, and many more, Axonius was named "Most Innovative Startup of 2019" at the prestigious RSAC Innovation Sandbox, and was listed on the CNBC Upstart 100 list and Forbes 20 Rising Stars.
As part of our rapid growth we are looking for a a high-energy, competitive, and self-motivated individual to join our growing organization.
The Channel Sales Representatitive is a hybrid position, regionally based with three basic strategies to build top of funnel pipeline.
- Channel - Work at an account level with our partners to incent them to leverage their customer base and relationships. Can sit in partners offices regularly to keep mind share as well as assist in enablement of the Axonius messaging.
- Partners - Account Mapping - Leveraging relationships that we have built while being in the field and adding value with lead information to partner account list.
- Partner Enablement - Rep to Rep level and leveraging the Axonius Sales Certification Program.
- Partner Programs – Portal use, campaign use, spiff program socialization
- Internal Lead Gen Activities - Provide Channel Sales Representative like functions of Lead Follow Up, Joint Calling into Partner accounts as well as trying to revive stale opportunities that went astray after initial meetings.
- LEAD GEN
- Calls with all Partner Sales Reps at Strategic Partners
- Persistent Follow Ups - Old Opps, 1st meetings that went nowhere, Platform update from Axonius
- Cold Calling - Reaching out to Top 100 accounts with cold outreach w/ and w/out partner.
- Marketing/Event Support - Provide cradle to grave coverage of all marketing events for channel. Channel Sales Representative does pre-event account mapping to decide who to invite, attends the event to start building on site relationships with channel as well as end users and will own follow up for these events to get the meetings scheduled.
- Pre Event Planning - What is the ideal target for the event, who will partner invite and who will Axonius invite
- Virtual (Today) Events - Axonius Workshops, Joint L&L with VAR and Tech partners,
- Constant communication - Weekly/Bi Weekly Calls – Channel Directors
Expected Travel – Up to 50%
Bachelor's degree Required.
At Axonius we support a diverse and inclusive workplace and believe in equal employment opportunity. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, age, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
BusinessView all jobs at Axonius