- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Summary: The Controller will plan and direct the accounting operations of the company.
- Oversees the production of periodic financial reports; ensures that the reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles and industry standards.
- Develops the weekly scorecard. Compiles and distributes the scorecard to senior leadership.
- Produces the annual budget and forecasts; reports significant budget differences to management.
- Implements a system of controls over accounting transactions to minimize risk.
- Provides financial analysis.
- Additional assignments as necessary.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge and skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strong organizational and time management.
- Agriculture and/or Construction Accounting experience preferred.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Seven years or more of related experience required.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Able to travel as needed.
Axon PropertiesWhy Work Here?
Great company culture and colleagues, great benefits, and room for growth.
Axon Properties is a commercial real estate company specializing in cannabis facilities. We are a Michigan-based company that is expanding to other states rapidly. We have worked with indoor and outdoor grows as well as both medically and recreationally licensed retail facilities.
AddressBloomfield Township, MI
Finance and Insurance