Please see the brief description below
We are seeking a Machine Operator to join our team! and ensure excellent quality control.
This position is a posting for a dynamic and growing manufacturing company with locations across N. America. We have a very energetic and fast paced working environment with very competitive wage structure – surpassing our industry peers. Health and dental benefits are included for all employees
Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
• Removes defective parts by dismantling devices; using hoists, cranes, and hand and power tools; examining form and texture of parts.
• Determines changes in dimensional requirements of parts by inspecting used parts; using rules, calipers, micrometers, and other measuring instruments.
• Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments by using hand tools
• Maintains equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies.
· Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Previous experience in manufacturing operations or other related fields
- Familiarity with hand tools and production equipment
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
1 year experience as a Machine Operator
1st Shift 12:00am to 8:00am for Regular Hours and will be required to work on Weekends
3rd Shift 4:00pm to 12:00am For Regular Hours and will be required to work Weekends