Come join our fun, wonderful team of Physical Therapists in beautiful coastal Carolina!
Axis Physical Therapy is looking for a skilled Physical Therapist who wants to deliver all One-on-One treatment, practice in an Evidence-Based environment, and be mentored in hands-on Manual Therapy techniques.
We are an independent, Physical Therapist owned clinic and operate a fun, positive, team environment. If you desire to be part of a unique, patient-centered clinic, we’re interested in talking with you.
Our ideal Physical Therapist will:
- Share our vision of “Best Results, Least Visits.®” which is a commitment to provide our patients the best value in physical therapy by respecting their financial resources and restoring their quality of life as fast as possible
- Have 2+ years (ideal) professional experience as a Physical Therapist working with orthopedic patients in an outpatient environment, however, new graduates are welcome
- Be skilled in the application of Manual Therapy techniques or strong desire for mentorship
- Possess a valid North Carolina Physical Therapist license
- Have an excellent work ethic and dedication to patient success
- Be able to efficiently document using EMR software
- Want to be part of a fun, wonderful team!