Provide administrative support to the government real property leasing program. The realty analyst must have knowledge of leasing procedures and the General Services Administration’s (GSA) acquisition manual, GSAM.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficiency in standard desktop computing software (e.g., Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Experience in real estate or contract negotiation helpful.
- Develop requirements, acquire lease delegations, perform market surveys for potentially leased space.
- Draft request for lease proposal (RLP) packages, correspond with prospective offerors, evaluate and negotiate offers, coordinate legal reviews, evaluate final offers and recommend lease proposal decisions.
- Prepare and process lease documents, review post-award submissions, retain or dispose of lease documents per the established document retention schedule.
- Enforce terms and conditions of the lease contracts, provide support on lease alterations and/or space build-outs and administration of occupancy agreements with GSA.
- Provide support for temporary office relocation as necessary, update centralized databases with lease and occupancy information.
Experience and Education Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree.
Raleigh, NC on-site at Federal Government client
Security Clearance Requirements
Ability to obtain Public Trust clearance