- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Axis Infrastructure is a multi-disciplined design firm whose services include civil, electrical, mechanical and structural engineering, architecture and construction management.
Our skilled and professional staff is the key to our success. We are committed to fostering a culture that promotes progressive thinking in finding solutions to tackling complex design challenges.
We are currently seeking a creative and talented Sr. Architect at our Alpharetta, GA office. The successful candidate will be responsible for the cost-effective design of all required building construction documents. This includes leading a design team, oversight of third-party design contracts and coordination of structural, MEP, and civil staff.
Qualified candidates must possess:
- Licensure (NCARB) in Georgia and Florida
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture required; Master of Architecture preferred
- 10+ Years’ experience in the A/E/C industry, including interior construction, detailing and construction documents
- Experience in space planning and finish selections
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Revit and Photoshop
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Brewery design experience is a plus
Duties of this position will include but not be limited to:
- Attend site evaluation meetings with clients
- Work with clients preparing programming and concept drawings
- Prepare scale drawings of site, building layout and elevations
- Consult with team to ensure design is fully aligned with construction budget
- Consult with client/department to determine functional and spatial requirements of proposed project(s)
- Coordinate documentation of any existing structures for renovation project
- Represent client in obtaining bids and review awarding consultant contracts
- Direct/manage project design team engaged in preparing related drawings and specification documents
- Attend meetings related to the assigned project
- Prepare information regarding design, structural specifications, materials, color, equipment, and estimated costs
- Coordinate Mechanical, Plumbing, Electrical, Structural, Civil Engineering and other assigned disciplines during design and construction phases
- Integrate engineering element into unified design
- Prepare contract documents for permitting, bidding, and construction
- Conduct periodic onsite observation of work construction to monitor compliance with permitted drawings
- Review drawings and submittals
Axis Infrastructure, LLC
1111 Cambridge Sq.Alpharetta, GA
Get fresh Electrical Architect jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.