Mechanical Engineer: Levels 1-3, Senior and Lead roles
- $60,000 to $110,000 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Axis Automation is looking for career-oriented Mechanical Engineers to join a dynamic, tight-knit team creating custom factory automation equipment. We're a company with big ambitions - plenty of opportunities for growth and advancement!
Axis leverages the teamwork of our leading engineers and machine builders to conceptualize, design, integrate, deploy and service factory automation systems for forward-thinking manufacturing customers. Our team has decades of automation experience, spanning hundreds of projects and thousands of automation configurations.
Position Title(s): Mechanical Engineer: Levels 1-3, Senior and Lead roles
Position Description: Mechanical Engineers of all levels work with other Mechanical Engineers, Project Managers, Controls Engineers, Builders, Technicians and other personnel to conceptualize, design, test and validate automation systems.for various types of automation and robotic equipment. You will be involved with developing and fully designing equipment, layouts and subassemblies of automated robotic work cells.
- Mechanical Engineer, Level 1: Entry-level position, typically immediately post-college with minimal internship experience, or experience in related field but not mechanical engineering.
- Mechanical Engineer, Level 2: Typically, 2-3 years' experience in Mechanical Engineering, with advancement to handle many tasks autonomously and independently, requiring minimal oversight on daily issues
- Mechanical Engineer, Level 3: Typically, >3 years' experience in Mechanical Engineering, with ability to manage small projects independently, interface with customer, support less experienced team members
- Senior Mechanical Engineer: Substantial years' experience in Mechanical Engineering, with recognized technical expertise, ability to lead larger projects, interface with customer, support other team members
- Lead Mechanical Engineer: Substantial years' experience in Mechanical Engineering, demonstrated leadership and technical abilities, able to lead multiple projects, interface with customer and support team members
Education and Experience Requirements
- Related experience/training in Mechanical environment
- Preference for Bachelor's degree in Mechanical engineering field but not necessary with relevant experience
- Experience with interpreting GD&T and Datum requirements for tooling design
- Experience working with Solidworks CAD or other 3D CAD software
- Preferred experience with any of various robotic simulation software
Additional Compensation: Overtime pay, year-end bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid-time off
- 401(k) with employer match
- Parental leave
Axis AutomationGrand Rapids, MI
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.