Client Services Specialist
Axios Professional Recruitment
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Axios Professional Recruitment is partnered with a scrap metal, paper and plastic recycling company located in Wyoming, seeking an experienced Client Service Specialist. Successful candidates will have general bookkeeping experience, excellent customer relationship management skills and be service-oriented.
The Client Service Specialist is expected to serve external and internal customers by understanding their needs and providing service with kindness, accuracy and efficiency all while maintaining company policies, guidelines, and systems.
Client Service Specialist Benefits:
- Flexible work schedule
- Full-Time hours: 40 hours per week
- 8:00 – 4:30pm
- Healthcare benefits
- Dental and Vision benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Business casual dress code
- Year-End Performance Bonus
- Positive, friendly work environment!
Client Service Specialist Responsibilities:
- Greet and assist vendors and customers
- Answer phones
- Operate scale
- Notify warehouse team of incoming vendors and customers
- Create transportation documents, Bills of Lading and other requested documents
- Update Departing Loads board, adding and editing accurately
- Accounts Payable
- Create and maintain QuickBooks vendor and customer information
- Settle vendor accounts
- Create, maintain apply rates to vendor accounts
- Assist with monthly payment purchase orders
- Accounts Receivable
- Initiate invoice and paperwork
- Assist with maintaining and collecting AR
- Assist with receiving and processing final weights including pricing of paperwork
- Process payments – check, cash, ACH
- Prepare Deposit paperwork
- Other Responsibilities
- Client Services – schedule service requests
- Data Entry – provide support to various departments
- Inventory – Assist with maintaining material inventory data
- Equipment – Assist Maintenance Manager with Hippo Software – scanning and entering data
- Human Resources – Assist Office Manager with payroll and onboarding new team members
- Look for opportunities for continuous improvement
- File and maintain all vendor and customer files including purging and storage management
- Partner with Office Manager on various projects
Client Service Specialist Qualifications:
To be considered for the Client Service Specialist position, applicants should:
- Minimum of 3 years’ administrative or office management experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ bookkeeping experience
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office and QuickBooks, required
- Be able to multi-task and shift focus with accuracy
- Must be friendly, professional and willing to work in an industrial setting
Axios Professional Recruitment - an entirely employee-owned company - is the largest independent employer in West Michigan. Our mission is to match people with meaningful, long-lasting, and enjoyable careers, not just a job. Since 1988, we've helped match over 300,000 people just like you with top employers across West Michigan.
Good luck, we look forward to reviewing your application!
Axios Professional Recruitment
Get fresh Recycling Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.