Administrative Accounting Associate
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Axios Professional Recruitment is partnered with a local contractor, who is actively searching to hire a qualified Administrative Accounting Associate. The ideal candidate will be familiar with basic bookkeeping practices, be willing to work onsite Monday - Friday, be driven, able to work independently, and more.
Administrative Accounting Associate Benefits:
· Full-time: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
· Medical insurance
· Dental and vision insurance
· 401(k) retirement plan
Administrative Accounting Associate Responsibilities:
· Accounts Payable data entry and management
· Employee Timecard Entry
· Review Purchase Orders with Accounts Payable
· Maintain and document Cash Receipts
· Assist with administrative and office management tasks, as needed
Administrative Accounting Associate Qualifications:
To be considered for the Administrative Accounting Associate position, applicants should:
· Associates degree, or equivalent experience, required
· 1-3 years of bookkeeping experience, required
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Suite, specifically Microsoft Excel
· Must be detail-oriented and well-organized
· Must be driven and able to work well in a team environment as well as independently
Axios Professional Recruitment - an entirely employee-owned company - is the largest independent employer in West Michigan. Our mission is to match people with meaningful, long-lasting, and enjoyable careers, not just a job. Since 1988, we've helped match over 300,000 people just like you with top employers across West Michigan.
Good luck, we look forward to reviewing your application!
- Your friends at Axios Professional Recruitment
As an ESOP, AXIOS Professional Recruitment believes that our employees are empowered to innovate, collaborate, and serve clients using better, smarter methods. According to national studies, ESOP companies have proven to be agile, efficient organizations with employee-owners who think about clients’ future as their own.
Becoming part of the AXIOS HR team offers a unique opportunity for individuals up to the challenge. Built on shared core values of excellence, honesty, respect, open communication, empowerment, professional growth, and innovation, the unity of the AXIOS HR culture shines through in everything we undertake.
AXIOS Professional Recruitment team members are encouraged to continuously pursue personal growth opportunities and are allocated set hours to give back to community-related causes. Our Active AXIOS initiative supports participation in local fitness events and ensures that team members balance work responsibilities with personal health. Additionally, regular group outings and retreats foster collaboration and transparency.
Axios Professional Recruitment
AddressGrand Rapids, MI
Get fresh Accounting Recruiter jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.