Account Executive / Outside Sales B2B
We are looking to hire a business-to-business outside salesperson to call on decision makers to sell or lease office technology equipment and solutions. The position includes a variety of sales initiatives from networking (company sponsored BNI membership), prospecting and introductory presentations to account review meetings with existing customers to build rapport and develop new business opportunities. A sales career at Axion provides opportunities to work in a team environment and is ideally suited to individuals who enjoy selling and networking at all levels. If you have strong communication, interpersonal skills, time management, organizational skills and integrity combined with professionalism and a strong dedication to succeed, we want to meet you.
As an Account Executive - B2B Outside Sales, your primary focus will be to sell a wide variety of products from copying and printing solution to Managed IT Services and VOIP phone systems, to companies within an assigned account base and territory.
Specific job duties will involve:
- Prospecting for new customers and partner with existing clients by offering a variety of solutions to improve their business; you will have to make it a priority to take exceptional care of your clients.
- Be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment; you must be driven to succeed and willing to strive to be the best. A high level of energy and be committed to achieve your sales goals is a must.
- Be comfortable with cold calling and in-person prospecting for potential and established clients; you must be tenacious and have a desire to grow your knowledge as you build your career.
- Outbound calling to potential and established clients on a daily basis to set face-to-face appointments, ensuring outstanding customer service though regular follow-ups; you’ll be expected to report regularly to a branch office.
- Establishing and strengthening relationships with decision makers for current and potential clients.
- Learning and demonstrating the benefits of all Axion solutions offerings including Konica Minolta products, services and solutions for clients.
- Designing and presenting solutions that will help customers’ businesses.
- Consistently closing sales and achieving monthly activity and revenue goals.
- College degree preferred.
- Exceptional communicator with good sales results.
- Motivated to make money and be awarded for your success and efforts.
- A valid driver’s license and reliable transportation is required!
Axion Business Technologies Offers:
- Competitive salary (base salary + commissions + auto allowance). Strong results are well rewarded; President’s Club winners have earned trips to Ireland, Panama, Banff and Atlantis, Bahamas.
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, to name a few).
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution.
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program.
- Ongoing professional development training.
· Uncapped Commissions (Commissions are paid monthly).
· Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Bonus Opportunities.
**** POSITION IS BASED AT OUR SISTER BRANCH UNITED BUSINESS MACHINES IN LONDONBERRY NH