Note: This is a temporary, part time position
The Contagious Respiratory Illness Assessment Admin (“CRIA Admin”) is an integral member of Axiom’s Operations Department . The CRIA Admin will play a key role in providing customer service and screening support to the employees of Axiom’s clients. The CRIA Admin will be accountable for answering phones and taking information on new incidents/injuries/screenings, communicating and escalating necessary information, and working within company databases. Additionally, the CRIA Admin will have other duties and responsibilities as determined from time to time by the Central Service Manager or Nursing Team Lead.
- Perform screenings and follow ups for our Contagious Respiratory Illness Assessment (CRIA)
- Assign new cases to medical staff in accordance with corresponding licensing laws
- Provide excellent customer service in a fast-paced environment
- Performing administrative duties for multiple departments as needed, in accordance with Service Level Agreements where applicable
- Developing and maintaining cooperative and professional relationships with fellow employees, supervisors and leadership from various departments
The successful candidate should have a combination of demonstrated experience and education that is equivalent to 1 year with a focus on call center, customer service or related fields.
- Regularly required to, stand, sit; talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone keyboard reach
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision requirements due to computer work
- Light to moderate lifting is required
- Regular, predictable attendance is required
Powered by JazzHR