Part-Time Academic Skills Tutor
Axiom Learning San Francisco, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $40 to $50 Hourly
- $40-$50/hour for student sessions, $16.07/hour for work outside of student sessions.
- Flexible hours 7 days a week.
- Work in a friendly and supportive environment with other motivated faculty members.
- Support students in an effective 1-to-1 learning approach.
- Train in ground-breaking neuropsychology research on the underlying executive function, processing, and sensory motor skills impacting a child’s ability to achieve their full potential.
- Train on our Learning Efficiency Acceleration ProgramTM (LEAP) a transformative program targeting ADHD, Dyslexia, Working Memory challenges, Executive Functioning deficits and debilitating levels of anxiety, among several other challenges impacting over 7 million kids in the United States alone.
- Gain on the ground experience working one-on-one with students to help address the root cause of these challenges.
- Passion for education and instruction.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Some work experience in teaching or relevant field preferred.
- Teach a range of 1-on-1 student sessions based on qualifications and experience
- Prepare weekly, customized lesson plans, and long-term plans for every student
- Provide weekly and quarterly reports on students’ progress
- Prepare to give updates on students, and discuss questions or concerns
Become a part of Axiom Learning's mission to change education.
At Axiom Learning, we work with kids of all ages and profiles to help them master and excel in their academic subjects. In particular, Axiom not only supports our students academically, we also coach our kids in Executive Functioning skills like time management, organization, and avoiding procrastination. Axiom also understands that every child has a unique learning profile and distinct academic and socio-emotional needs. As such, our curriculum is customized for each of our students to help bolster their learning goals. From textbook to the real world, whether for extra support or looking for more challenge, Axiom Learning offers effective educational instruction.
314 West Portal, San Francisco, CA 94127
Axiom LearningWhy Work Here?
Join us in becoming leaders and innovators in developing individualized education for all
Axiom Learning believes that our future is too important to leave to chance. We are an innovative, early stage company; a hub for smart, idealistic people transforming the future of learning by integrating science and evidence to develop the best tools to actualize each child. Our customized, 1-on-1 instruction is designed to empower students of various ages to find happiness and success in all aspects of their lives. We are growing rapidly and looking for the most passionate team members to join us to design and apply creative lesson plans in traditional and non-traditional subjects, while also supporting unique learners.
314 West PortalSan Francisco, CA